The Recognos Smart Data Platform team is responsible for developing an innovative data extraction and preparation platform using Natural Language Processing components, machine learning and ontology based unstructured document analysis
The Recognos Smart Data Platform team is looking for a passionate software engineer to grow our ability to use natural-language processing in software, including design, implementation, algorithms, user experience and performance.
- Knowledge of natural language processing techniques
- Good algorithms knowledge
- Experience writing and debugging software
- Strong communications skills in English
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related degree. A PhD is a great plus.
Programming experience with Ontologies, .NET or similar object oriented languages. Experience with NLP techniques such as language identification, sentiment analysis, named entity recognition, lemmatization.
Knowledge of non SQL databases; working knowledge with Mark Logic is a plus.
Reasons to join us:
- The opportunity to become part of a team that develops an innovative platform for data extraction and data preparation
- Professional growth opportunities via training, knowledge-sharing and coaching sessions
- Direct exposure to technology and key customers on the global market. The opportunity to come up with new ideas and see them develop into new products and services
- Technical certifications and continuous education, a dedicated career path
- Competitive compensation
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible schedule
- A fun and friendly office environment
If there’s a match between your experiences, your wants and what we offer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the form below. Attach a CV or send us the URL to your complete profile on LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow.