Your privacy is important to Recognos. Therefore, Recognos is committed to respecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal data, traffic data and communications content.
The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations based on the terms used by the European legislator for the adoption of the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016 GDPR)
- Collection of Personal Data
- How may Recognos use your personal information
- Our disclosure of your personal information.
- Data security and integrity
- Requests regarding your Personal Data: access, correction, update and deletion
1. Collection of Personal Data
Generally, you can visit Recognos website without providing any Personal Data about yourself. However, in order to access some parts of our websites, such as contact form and recruitment forms. Providing Personal Data to us in these events is voluntary. The purposes, for which your Personal Data is collected, are described below, along with a brief description of how your Personal Data may be handled in each case.
- Identification data (name, company, email address, your request);
- Profile information (phone, LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow profile)
- Electronic identification data (IP addresses);
2. How may Recognos use your personal information
We may collect, store, and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Contact – Contacting you via email, telephone, post or to review your profile.
- Recruitment – If you submit a resume or job application online, we will use your Personal Data for recruitment-related purposes, which may include contacting you via email, telephone, post or to review your profile.
- Statistics – Compiling statistics regarding the use of the website.
3. OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as provided below, Recognos will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal and/or traffic data or communications content without your explicit permission, unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities.
4. Data security and integrity
Recognos will retain your information for as long as is necessary to: fulfil any of the Purposes or comply with applicable legislation, regulatory requests and relevant orders from competent courts.
Recognos will take appropriate technical and security measures to protect your information. By using this product, you consent to the storage of your personal information as described above.
5. Requests regarding your Personal Data: access, correction, update and deletion
Subject to applicable law and certain exemptions, you may have the right to access, rectify, oppose the processing, or delete your Personal Data.
In order to exercise these rights so that updates, corrections and/or deletions can be made in accordance with applicable law, you can:
- either correct or delete your profile on our website;
- or complete and submit the Personal Data request form at the bottom of this page.