Ready for a change?
Fasten your seat-belt and challenge yourself to innovate using bleeding edge technologies, latest frameworks and methodologies, as part of our passionate development team!
- Design, develop and implement the Front End for projects or parts of large-scale projects within one of our development teams
- Propose best Front End solutions for new projects
- Execute development activities
- Focus on improving Front End delivery quality
- Gather project knowledge to cover the technology stack
- Coach junior members of the team
- Implement the company development guidelines and processes and come with improvement suggestions
- Very good knowledge of Web UI development and libraries like: AngularJS, React, JQuery, KnockoutJs, Bootstrap, Html5, CSS, etc.
- Previous experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Very good understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Knowledge about automation tools like Grunt, Gulp or plain NPM and code quality tools like JSHint
We hope you also have:
- Experience with commercial applications development
- Deep understanding of Back End & Front End technologies
- Client oriented and knowledge sharing attitude
- An open mind to new architectural approaches and technologies
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English
- Eagerness to grow professionally
Reasons to join us:
- The opportunity to become part of an excellent and dynamic team
- Professional growth opportunities via training, knowledge-sharing and coaching sessions
- A stable and dynamic work environment where you can develop professionally
- Direct exposure to technology and key customers in Silicon Valley or New York (travel included)
- The opportunity to come up with new ideas and see them develop into new products and services
- Technical certifications and continuous education, a dedicated career path
- Competitive compensation
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible schedule
- A fun and friendly environment
If there’s a match between your experiences, your wants and what we offer, contact us at email@example.com or apply using the form below. Attach a CV or send us the URL to your complete profile on LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow.