Recognos has a powerful team of experts working on R&D projects in semantic technologies. Recognos has developed applications in three major fields where the semantic WEB offers a lot of advantages versus other technologies. These three fields are:
- Data Integration using RDF Stores.
- Data extraction and categorization from free form documents.
- Data mining and connection detection using inferences.
Most of our applications were integrated with systems supporting the Investment Industry. The systems developed to date are:
- MFIP – Mutual Fund Information Portal – developed in partnership with Recognos Financial and Delta Data).
- Counterparty Risk Exposure – system used to determine and show the counterparty risk exposure of a financial institution using semantic data analysis.
- Document Adviser – under development – allows a user to address questions to a free form text document and locate the answers in it through semantic text analysis
- Alert Router – email alert semantic categorization tool that categorizes email alerts generated by Google Alerts or other systems using semantic text analysis
- Media Sentry – Internet Media monitoring based on a user defined taxonomy
- NLP data extraction from SEC filings and creation of new financial data sources (e.g. Mutual Funds processing data extracted from Mutual Funds SEC prospectuses)
For information or a demo, please contact us an email at: email@example.com